Saturday, February 16, 2008

What's Up

The sole purpose of this blog post is to buy me a few more minutes before I tackle Aristotle.

I am tired. You see, the past two days was the 2008 Father Michael Scanlan Scholarship Competition. Since I was a participant in the 2007 FMSSC, I spent last night nominally hanging out with the new little Scholars but really I spent almost the whole time talking to Scott. God only knows what all we talked about, but we were sitting around in the dorm lobby yaddering on for a good two or three hours. He was still talking when I left at midnight (there were a few other people still left for him to talk to).

When I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep at 6:30 this morning, I sat down at my computer and my little IM box popped up with, "The Caf isn't open this early on Saturday mornings." After some coversation I ordered him off to bed. You see, the only way Scott is up at 6:30 on a Saturday morning is if he stayed up all night. I do realize that not everybody is quite so strictly diurnal as I, but a person does have to sleep sometime.

By the way, send a few prayers along if you could. There's a reason Scott wasn't in the mood for sleeping last night.

2 comments:

Andi said...

How horrible!:( I'll be sure to pray about the situation.

Christian said...

praying