Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Blogging the cat

Because they say a picture's worth a thousand words, and I haven't time to type out the long and insightful posts dancing about in my head.




















"Why would you want to go back to college when you can stay and pet me?"





















"I need a belly rub."





















"Good human."





















"But eating the camera is so much more fun than posing!"





















"I look like I'm getting a belly rub, but really Mommy is holding me down for a photo op."

3 comments:

Andi said...

Pretty cat:)

Shakespeare's Cobbler said...

"But eating the camera is so much more fun than posing!" LOL.

I doubt that "domesticated" cats really are domesticated... I suspect that mostly they're just made smaller.

Dernhelm said...

YAY, Tammy! One of my adopted kitties (hey, we're adopted sisters, so it works). I love my dogs a lot, but Tammy and Julie rock my socks!