Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Speaking of brothers...

Scott just intented to Tantum Ergo! Yippee!!

If possible I'm even more excited than when I intented to the Servants. Of course, now that we're both in we're well on the way to being officially brother and sister so that is seriously awesome.

Plus now I can tell everybody about it! I've known since Palm Sunday! Ten days! Keeping a secret is hard! I almost lost it when Rebekah intented...as you can tell from the deleted comments over there. We bloggers are not made for keeping secrets! All I said was that I knew somebody else who was going to intent, but I needed to keep it a secret...Rebekah is smart, though, and probably figured out to whom I was alluding (were you right, Rebekah?).

So now I'm listening to Snoopydance on headphones (because of quiet hours); in a little while I'm going to head to bed and see if it's possible to sleep when one is this excited.

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

Yes, I was right.

Rebekah said...

The delay made me start to doubt myself until I saw your terms of address in recent wall posts...

Shakespeare's Cobbler said...

I had thought I'd be able to that wednesday, and only after telling Megan found out that too many people were leaving before then so I would have to wait a week! 8^)

Rebekah said...

Ooh, that stinks. And it's so hard to act normal when you see anyone in HH cause you know what's coming up.

Christian Ohnimus said...

Captain Hat has died, but his spirit lives on. Visit me new blog.

Shakespeare's Cobbler said...

It was easy for me for some reason. I have a knack for flying into a calm. My greatest trouble was writing a letter of intention, as my thoughts about TES just didn't want to sit down on paper.