Monday, June 16, 2008

Breathing

I used to spend a week just breathing--Treebeard

Dear Readers,

I have, over the last couple of days, come to the decision that I need to take a break from this blog. I'm posting this more for personal accountability than anything else, since I think most (if not all) of the people who follow this blog have other means of contacting me if they want to know how I'm doing.

I need to do three things: 1) Be more present to my family. I didn't come home for the summer so I could sit in my room and stare at the computer all day. 2) Revive the practice of Epic Emails. I have a fair number of long-distance friends and while the blog is a good way of keeping in touch it isn't the same. 3) Figure out how to court Scott without feeling the need to post about it continually. Just because we're both bloggers doesn't mean our relationship needs to be publicized, and just because I wrote a couple of "He is NOT MY BOYFRIEND" comments doesn't mean I need to write a thousand "He is my boyfriend, yay!" comments.

So, I'll see you in July. Take care, dear readers.

No comments: