Monday, July 7, 2008

Rearranging the Furniture

My mom has this habit of moving all our furniture around every year or two. She also likes to reorganize the kitchen cabinets. That frustrates the life out of me--I can usually find the chair if it's on the other side of the room from where it used to be, but if the blue spatula (which is the only one I will use, because I am OCD that way) is on the other side of the kitchen I have to howl for assistance.

But I digress. This post is to announce that after 8 months (give or take) of blogging I am rearranging my digital furniture.

The most important part of this is to say that But I Digress... is going to be password-protected starting August 1. If you know me or have someone who knows me who can vouch for you, feel free to request access to my private ramblings.

Meanwhile, for those of you whom I wouldn't know from Adam, I'm hoping to post some deep and thoughful stuff over at my new blog, Thinking of Things Aloft. Those of you who link to me might want to note the change; those of you (hi, Rebekah) who have me on feed reader will probably want to update, unless your feed reader is awesome enough that it can update password-protected feeds.

I hope to update this blog fairly often over the next three weeks, but I'm not promising anything.

1 comment:

Theocentrica said...

Your mom only rearranges every two years or so? Wow. Let's see, last week the television was on the left side of the room and the sofa was still next to the window...XD