Although I like real comments (*cough, cough*) I like memes too. Here are the rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged
1. When I'm driving, the first thing I do upon getting in the car is put the seat all the way back. I will then adjust it forward by increments until it's where I want it to be. I never move it backwards by increments.
2. I have a five-step process for eating Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls. When I was 9 or 10 I had a mental block against eating them any other way. I can eat them the "normal" way now, but I much prefer my way.
3. According to one of my cousins, I hold my pencil funny when I write. What do you think?
4. I am usually aware of the fact that I'm dreaming and can wake myself up if I don't care for the direction the dream is taking.
5. When I want to concentrate on something I'm reading, I'll push on the bridge of my nose, even when I'm not wearing my glasses.
6. I wear a lot of blue. I have testimony to support this. For instance, Scott once said, "Sometimes when I see you I get disconcerted briefly until I realize that you're wearing a yellow shirt instead of a blue one." If that's not enough, I was on the Facebook page of a girl who is a friend but not a close one (as in, she and I didn't see each other regularly even when we were at school together) and on the Interview application she had the following:
If you look at the color blue, what does it make you think
Depending on which shade of blue; the sky, water, heaven, blue
paint, or Megan [Lastname]