Sunday, August 3, 2008

Oh Happy Day

The other day, Mari sent me a picture of her and Ambrose. Later that evening, (or perhaps the next day) Scott and I were discussing it between ourselves and I mentioned how I had to find the photos he once sent me of the Three Anachronisms and save them to someplace more findable than wherever I'd saved them when he originally sent them.

So I went digging through my IM history, found the filenames, and hunted down the pictures. In the same folder I found a subfolder with an obscure name. I clicked on it and found...IM archives! I have been looking for these IM archives for at least 2 months. Now at last I have found them and can relive every conversation I had with Scott from December 2007 to April 2008. Many of them were three-ways with Emily, and let me tell you we made quite the trio. Some of these conversations are hilarious. The best one, however, is a two-way between me and Scott. Yes, I found the Russians. I'm ecstatic. If you're not Scott and therefore have no idea who the Russians are, that's okay. It's one of those "You had to be there" things.

5 comments:

Shakespeare's Cobbler said...

YAY!

Immortal Philosopher said...

...

Glad I was good for something?

^_^

Immortal Philosopher said...

(Afterthought, and I can't edit, so...)

...which picture did she send?

The Sojourner said...

One where the two of you are lounging on couches grinning like you're the happiest people in the world.

Theocentrica said...

Actually, we were the most disgruntledly annoyed people in the world...*grimace*