Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Return of The Cobbler

He's back. I don't say that just because he posted again. Even if he didn't post after this for 2 months, he'd still be back.

After a stressful semester followed by a busy summer, I'd almost forgotten how he gets when he's actually happy and energetic. In the last week or so, though, I've had two long rambling conversations about random topics. Then yesterday Scott went off into a long ramble about everything under the sun and I just sat back and listened because his brain was jumping from one thing to the next too fast to admit conversation.

Yep, the Cobbler is back.

3 comments:

Immortal Philosopher said...

He also posted on Three Anachronisms... Link...

Yeah, I think Walmart is finally wearing off. *g*

Shakespeare's Cobbler said...

And you know what that means, right?

One word: Dangerous.

The world, being spineless and sissy, just can't stand the idea of me being back. *Calvin-ish wild laugh*

Immortal Philosopher said...

Nice picture, Scottzor!

We'll conquer the world yet!

(I hate these word verification things. Is that an h or an n?)