Saturday, November 22, 2008

Laundry woes

For some reason, dear readers, the capacity of the laundry machines here is just slightly under what I wear in an average week. Usually I solve this dilemma by giving the clothes a few shoves, but since I've started wearing my bulkier winter clothing this hasn't been sufficient. Last Saturday I had about 1 1/2 loads of laundry, so I decided that I do 1 load and then 2 loads this weekend.

I did 1 load yesterday, and do not plan on doing a second one before going home for Thanksgiving on Tuesday evening. Why, you may ask? Because when I went to do my laundry, I could not find my bottle of detergent anywhere. Why does this matter? Because I know that my detergent isn't going to give me an allergic reaction. So I'm waiting to see if my roommate's detergent makes me break out in hives before I go putting it on all my clothes.

I bet you never thought putting on a shirt could be an adventure, did you?

1 comment:

Becky D. said...

If I remember correctly your roommate uses Tide. If it isn't the fragrance free non-allergic type don't use it because your Dad can't use Tide or at least couldn't 20 some yrs ago.

Mom