Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What's in a name? (Two-year-old edition)

The Little Princess can say "Megan" now.

Admittedly, she's not that great on the G, so it sometimes comes out more like May-can, but it's decidedly not May-may.

I wasn't that disappointed when she stopped calling Scott May-may (He's 'Cott now), but I'm not sure how I feel about my own name change. I rather liked being May-may.

In related news: The lovely and brilliant Emily came to visit yesterday, and LP thinks she is Just About the Most Awesome Person Ever (I'm inclined to agree). After Em left, LP was wandering around the house calling, "Elmo? Elmo?"

I hope you like your new name, Emily.

1 comment:

Dernhelm said...

Hahaha, yes, I am pretty honored! I had a great time hanging out, and playing with the lovely little princess was definitely wonderful! It's hard to go back to school so soon! Give her a big kiss for me!