Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008 in Review

Via Melanie, a template for a year-in-review post:

Post the first sentence of your first blog post of each month. You can also add a favorite picture from each month. (I think I posted pictures 2 or 3 times total this year, so I'm skipping that part.)

January:
Scott's latest put me in mind of a post I've been wanting to write for a while.

February:
*Exhales* I've made it to another Friday afternoon more or less intact, although I think my pride took a bit of a beating on the Anthropology quiz this morning.

March:
This might be a boring post, dear patient readers, but I want to write it down before I forget.

April:
Jesus said to him, “Have you come to believe because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and have believed."
or:
Lately I have been having a hard time with discerning what God wants me to do with my life.

May:
Well, my dear readers, I just emerged triumphant from my Honors final and am too euphoric to start studying for Anthropology, so I am going to grace you with a post.

June:
Life has been hitting me hard these past few days.

July:
How have you been, dear readers?

August:
The Sister, the Little Princess, and I watched Enchanted for the second time yesterday (okay, so it was LP's first time).

September:
Yesterday at Principles of Biblical Studies (henceforth referred to as PBS), we had a very interesting discussion of Genesis 2.

October:
...do you have two people spontaneously start chanting in Greek and the other two join the chant in Latin.

November:
Morgan: "Megan, I have a question for you."

December:
Morgan: "Oh, that's a cool name."

I think May's is funniest, October's is most incomprehensible without the post title, and November and December are amusingly similar. (I have a very quotable roommate, apparently.)

No comments: