Saturday, January 17, 2009

I still kind of want to do that

Scott (after having spent about 45 minutes calming me down from a Highly Anxious state): "We should record a conversation sometime so that you can listen to it when you need to."

Me: "I actually thought about doing that. Well, not that exactly, but making you record yourself saying something and make it an MP3 file and then I could put in on my iPod and walk around listening to it...but that just seemed kind of...creepy."

Scott: [laughs]

Me: "I suppose maybe it's not creepy when it's your boyfriend."

3 comments:

Shakespeare's Cobbler said...

Maybe if I recite poetry or something like that it could be good and wholly non-creepy.

Theocentrica said...

hey, last semester I would listen to a phone message Ambrose left me once, at least nine times... because I needed him...

The Sojourner said...

*sigh* Alas, both my cell and landline voicemails only save messages for 2 weeks. I love Scott's messages, too, because he always goes on for at least 2 minutes.