Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Wanderings of Emails

When I was in high school, I had a Roadrunner email address. Well, I technically still have it but I almost never use it anymore because my parents never gave me the password, so I can only access it from the first floor of our house--sometimes it'd work in my bedroom, but not always.

When I moved to school, my dad set it up so that my Roadrunner account automatically forwarded to my Franciscan account.

Over Christmas break, the Franciscan account was having some issues, so I set it up to automatically forward to my Gmail account.

A couple weeks ago, I got a different Gmail account. Just now, as part of switching over to the new one, I had the old one's emails automatically forward to the new one.

So, that means if you sent an email to my old Roadrunner address, it would get automatically forwarded no less than three times.

This amuses me.

No comments: