Thursday, April 9, 2009

We're weird, but we have fun

Dad: "So then Obama fired the CEO of General Motors...."

Me: "How does that work?"

Dad: "I don't know, he just kind of says, 'You're being let go, you're part of an outplacement...' "

Me: " 'We're going in a different direction, we're not picking up your options...take your pick, I got more.' "

Dad: "Exactly."

Me: "Somebody should turn him into a llama. It would do him a world of good."

Dad: "Obama the llama."

[pause]

Dad: "Does that make Hilary Clinton Yzma?"

Me: "Oh, oh, oh!"

[much laughter]

Me: " 'Was this woman scary beyond all reason?' "

3 comments:

Theocentrica said...

My sister says she approves of that whole idea.

Although I must say I was disillusioned to find that you are a Groove-Quoter, too... ;)

I don't know if it was a step better or a step worse than Star Wars when this became my brothers' favorite movie.

Anonymous said...

Was this woman scary beyond all reason? See for yourself: http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,5806861,00.jpg

Em said...

Obama the Llama.

ROFL

Too brilliant!