Monday, May 25, 2009

Verbal

So, the fam and I went up to Michigan for the weekend to visit the Michigan Relations. (Mom's dad, two brothers, sister-in-law, and two nieces--my grandpa, uncles, aunt, and cousins.) Did you notice I was gone? I doubt it; I've been rather skurse in the blogging arena lately.

We got back around 6 pm today, all dead tired. Around 8 I came downstairs to find LP curled up on the living room floor (in her most favoritest Pooh blanket, that I made for her my very own self because I am an awesome big sister), staring glassy-eyed at 101 Dalmations.

As the movie ended, Mom came over and mentioned something about giving her a bath. LP mumbled something in reply.

Mom: "I don't know what she said."

LP: "Chocolate...milk..."

Me: " 'Chocolate milk.' "

Mom: "Do you want to take a bath?"

LP: "No bath."

So Mom got her some milk and carried her off to bed.

No comments: