Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Summer Reading: 26 days to go

So...I stink at meeting goals, apparently. Though I've read half a dozen books in the last two months, I haven't even got through the second chapter of Brideshead Revisited.

Since I have less than 4 weeks until classes resume, I'm declaring a freeze on getting new books from the library. Once I pick up the reserve that just came in (this book, recommended by Scott--cool, it's only $10 on Amazon...) I am not going to get another book.

So, between Brain Lock, Brideshead Revisited, and two somewhat lighter works of contemporary Christian fiction that have been sitting neglected by my bed, I should be set until school starts again. Especially since fairly soon I'm going to have to message my Honors classmates and see if any of them has gotten a copy of the syllabus. I like having a head start on the reading.

No comments: