Friday, September 25, 2009

In Memory of Vivian

I'm finally posting again, dear readers, because this can't go in Twitter--partly because it's more than 140 characters and partly because even a blog post is not adequate--but it's the best thing I have at my disposal.

krazyglue Vivian Marie died at 5:10 am in her parents arms. So brief her life; so beautiful their love; so exquisite the grief of all who love them.

I can't add anything to that, except to ask those of you who aren't already to pray for Kyle and his family. (He posts here and here.)

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

1 comment:

Em said...

I will definitely keep them in my thoughts and prayers, as I am sure Vivian is praying for everybody too now.