Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I love my family

Mom, tiredly: "I need a bubble bath."

Me: "I need a bubble bath too."

Dad, in a high-pitched voice: "I need a bubble bath too!"

Me: "Real men don't take bubble baths."

Mom: "Except with their wives."

Me: "EWWWW."

...

Mom, instructing me on ideas for dinner: "Look in Mary Owlhaven's cookbook. And if that doesn't work, look under 'ground beef' on the Hillbilly Housewife."

Dad: "And if that doesn't work, look under 'pizza' in the phone book."

...

Mom, as I am standing half in front of the dishwasher: "Please avert your bottom."

2 comments:

Andi said...

I would be going, "TMI!" (Actually, I see it as more of a possibility coming from my brother.)

Em said...

Hahahaha!!! These are great. I especially like the "pizza" under the phonebook comment. Sounds like my kind of cookbook. ;)