Wednesday, March 3, 2010

2 weeks down, 4 1/2 to go

You never realize just how much time you spend checking Facebook and reading blogs until you give both up for Lent*. I am editing an Honors paper and so far it's been going like this: Read a comment. Try to get on Facebook and stop myself. Change the essay in accordance with the comment. Try to read a blog and stop myself. Read another comment. Try to get on Facebook...

You'll notice I didn't give up updating my blogs for Lent, though.

*Technically, I gave them up between 8 a.m. and 6 a.m. During the week, I usually have just enough time to catch up on Facebook after breakfast.

1 comment:

Em said...

I gave up meat, which has been one of my hardest resolutions ever, I think. I miss hot dogs and lunch meat SOOOO much! Easter is going to involve lots of tasty dead animals this year.