Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook: Really Tired Edition

Outside my window...
Some of the guys in Kolbe were singing Praise and Worship. They stopped because it is after 10:00 now. (Quiet Hours.)

I am thinking...
How did it get to be after 10:00 again? (I have been staying up past my bedtime too much lately.)

I am thankful for...
Sisters.

I am wearing...
A blue nightgown with white flowers, and a fuzzy robe. And a wristwatch, and glasses, and my Marian Consecration chain...

I am creating...
An essay on Adam Smith's economic theories? Seriously, the creativity is running pretty dry over here with the being overworked and not getting enough sleep and whatnot.

I am going...
To go to sleep as soon as Scott gets back on Skype so I can say goodnight.

I am reading...
Just finished selections of The Federalist Papers for Honors.

I am hoping...
That Scott gets back online now. Seriously, that I learn to rely more on God and less on me.

I am hearing...
(Scott is back! If my computer were not muted I'd be hearing Skype make noises.)
Somebody padding down the hallway in flip-flops.

Around the house dorm room...
A sort of general chaos of books and the detritus of college life.

One of my favorite things...
Unexpected moments of grace in the midst of chaos.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
Writing that Adam Smith paper. Trying to get caught up on sleep before I die of The Tired. (That's like The Plague. But slower.)

No comments: