Monday, August 16, 2010

And now for the writing bit

Since I can't really think of anything to post right now, I thought I'd just mention that I'm likely to navel-gaze (in a vague way, because I do want to be published someday and don't have a copyright on this drivel yet) about my novel in the coming months.

This particular novel, which I call ITW because that's it's...initials, if you will...I wrote between March of 2007 and February of 2010. That includes a whole year (2009) during which I wrote less than 2000 words (the whole novel is about 84,000) because I couldn't bring myself to end it. I kept a wordcount on the sidebar of my old blog, which I might reproduce here someday.

Now I am editing it, with Mari's help. It's slow going because we both have...you know, lives. And she has novel-babies of her own.

Just thought I'd give you all a heads-up.

No comments: