Thursday, November 18, 2010

I turned 21 yesterday

Things I got for my birthday:

-45 wall posts on Facebook

-1 card (from my grandmother)

-1 four-page letter (from my darling boyfriend)

-1 mysterious Amazon box (from my family; I'm waiting to open it until we can all be on Skype)

-5 handmade signs on my door, including 1 of a deformed unicorn (from my household sisters, and they were hilarious)

-1 package of Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls (bought by my mother while I was home for fall break to compensate for the lack of birthday cake)

-1 cone of Moose Tracks ice cream (from the caf, and thus indirectly from my wonderful tuition-paying parents)

-1 piece of cake (from my roommate, who conscripted one of her friends/my acquaintances into making me cake)

-1 glass of White Zinfandel, to which my reaction was "meh" (also from my roommate)

It was a pretty good day.

1 comment:

Theocentrica said...

You'll be getting another letter, too. But it's stuffed in my statistics notes somewhere. <3