Friday, January 28, 2011
Seven Quick Takes: Tech Support is HARD Edition
1. My Quick Takes are later than usual this week because I had to help my mother figure out the Byzantine labyrinth of Blogger's Create a Post function. It was exhausting. I am not cut out for a job in tech support.
2. You should read my mother's post, partly because I want my hard work to be appreciated and partly because her last take is something I was going to post.
3. I got to see Mari during the March for Life, which was really nice.
4. My household did a White Elephant gift exchange on Wednesday. I got Oreos. Nomnomnom.
5. Teresa, over Skype: "Megan, can you bring me some shoclate ice cream, pwease? Or banilla?" Apparently I am magical and can send food digitally.
6. My thesis is already sucking out all my brains and I haven't even started it yet.
7. Today is the feast of St. Thomas Aquinas. I love him. A lot. I have a feeling we are going to become even better friends over the next 3 months.
Visit Conversion Diary for more Quick Takes.