Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I love this kid, part 789

Mom: "Teresa wants to show you her dress."

Teresa twirls for the camera.

Me: "Oh, your polka-dot dress. I think I've seen that one."

Teresa: "Did you say 'Oh my goodness!'?"

I laugh. "Yeah, I probably did."

********

Mom has a new cell phone from this company.

Teresa, looking at the phone: "Hi, Mawy."

Mom: "That's St. Catherine of Siena."

Teresa puts the phone to her ear. "Hi, Aunt Kaffy!"

********

This is what Teresa does while I'm talking to Mom:



********

She found some kite string and is explaining to me about how we'll build a kite and fly it very high. "Into da sun!"

1 comment:

Becky D. said...

The kite string was actually rosary string. I forgot it was in that box. It's good that I got off the computer before she got to the beads.