Friday, July 22, 2011

Seven quick things for which I am thankful




I feel like this blog has been a bit of a downer lately (which could be because I've been under a lot of stress lately...), and while Keeping It Real is all well and good, I want to try something a little different this week.

1. Teresa DID fall asleep when Mom shoved her in my room at 5:30 this morning. (Mom and Dad had done all the nighttime parenting they could handle.)

2. I made $40 babysitting this week.

3. We had homemade calzones for lunch just now. (Only cheese, because it's Friday and all.)

4. My house has air conditioning.

5. It is Andrea's birthday on Sunday (she is turning 24!!) and we are having CAKE. I love cake.

I also love my sister, but mostly cake.

6. This page on TV Tropes made me laugh harder than I have in a long time. I guess I'm just the target audience for that particular trope.

7. I'm getting married to an exceedingly awesome person.

Visit Jen for more Quick Takes.

4 comments:

linda said...

congratulations on marrying an awesome person :) cheers!

The Sojourner said...

Thanks!

millelacuna said...

Ooohhhh, can I somehow get your recipe for calzones. I love calzones. (This is Andrea L., btw. :)

The Sojourner said...

I'll see if I can get a post up on that. :)