I'm writing these on Thursday night.
1. WE HAVE AN APARTMENT! I'm driving down to the Big City tomorrow so Scott and I can sign paperwork and stuff.
2. Which means I have to pack up all my stuff. I HAVE WAY TOO MUCH STUFF. By my senior year of college I had it down to where I could fit a semester's worth of necessities into my Malibu. So it's rather shocking that I have...a lot more stuff than that.
3. I'm also spending part of today (Thursday) and tomorrow (Friday) babysitting for a friend who's having a scheduled C-section. She had bloodwork today and has the actual C-section tomorrow. Pray for her if you think of it. (It's her fourth child and I think her third C-section.)
4. I'm trying to make a grocery list so when I'm down in the city I can buy food so Scott and I don't crash and burn right out of the starting gate in terms of our grocery budget. (If we ate out half a dozen times that would pretty much kill things. I guess you could argue that we can use up our entire November budget in the first week and then start on the December budget, but...I'd rather not.)
5. I'm still valiantly attempting to do NaNoWriMo, but falling rather behind the 2,000 words per day necessary for me to be done before the wedding. Woe.
6. While all this is going on, I am also still trying to pull together final wedding details. Of which there are legion.
7. Today is my birthday. I am 22. Is that like a real grown-up? If so, do I still have time to change my mind?
I wrote this post in seven minutes. Go me. I'll link up with Jen tomorrow.