1 1/2 pounds chicken
1 pound spaghetti
1/2 pound bacon
1 onion (or equivalent in dry onion)
2 cloves garlic (or equivalent)
2 teaspoons basil
2 large eggs
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Bake chicken and cut into small pieces; set aside.
2. Cook spaghetti.
While spaghetti is cooking:
3. Beat eggs, set aside.
4. Cut bacon into small pieces.
5. Dice onion. (Skip this step if you are using dry onion flakes. Obviously.)
6. Cook bacon, onion, garlic, and basil in a large skillet. (The onion will get very brown by the time the bacon cooks enough that you're not going to give yourself food poisoning. Don't worry; brown onion is tasty. If you use dry onion, you might wait and toss it in after the bacon has browned a bit, since it's already dried out and therefore burns faster.)
7. When pasta is cooked, drain, return to pot, and immediately add beaten eggs, stirring so pasta is coated evenly. (The heat of the pasta will cook the eggs. Promise.)
8. Add bacon mix, chicken, and parmesan to pasta.
9. Do I need to tell you "Eat immediately"?