Monday, June 18, 2012

I'm much more profound in my own head

I have no less than three ideas for blog posts written down on the legal pad next to me, but I'm still waiting for somebody to Not Get my phone-talking post. There are certain kinds of posts where I'm putting myself out there (like when I talk about social anxiety) and then there are certain posts where I'm not (like when I post about grocery shopping or funny things my little sister says). I am realizing I can't handle more than one or two putting-myself-out-there posts per month, which is sad for any loyal readers I have because that means I either a) don't post or b) fill up the blog with the trivial stuff like grocery shopping. (I don't spend as much time with my little sister, so it's harder to exploit her for blog fodder. I should write down funny stuff my husband says.)

Oh, and you get posts where I blog about blogging itself. (It's Blogception!) Poor you.

No comments: