Sunday, March 2, 2014

My version of retail therapy

Yesterday, my mother and I went to a baby/child themed thrift store and she paid for a bunch of stuff for me.

- Some not-pre-owned things: Reusable breast pads (boring, but I've been wanting more and couldn't find them at Wal-Mart), and a cloth diaper with PENGUINS on it (my impulse buy, about which I am very excited even though my son is going to poop on it).

The cloth diaper got my mother double punches on her store rewards card, which is why she paid for about $40 of stuff for me instead of the $20 she offered to spend.

- A sea creature onesie, 6-9 months. It was just cute.

- A basic 3-piece set in light green, Carter's, 6-9 months. The onesie was in a different place than the shirt and pants, but they go together perfectly so I'm super excited that I found them all.

- Two blue button-down shirts, one striped and one with a subtle check/plaid sort of pattern, 12 months. I didn't realize that I had gotten out of the 6-9 month section, but these are so awesome I'm glad I accidentally found them. Tad will look very cute in the fall.

This post really needs picture illustrations, but I am not on my own computer at the moment and I want to publish this so I can get 7 posts in 7 days. This cheater will update in the next day or two.

No comments: