Monday, March 24, 2014

Tad's summer wardrobe

Just because I can.


Outfit #1: I found all these pieces at a thrift store. The onesie is Carter's; the jacket and pants are some other brand I don't recall. I am very proud of myself for finding them considering they're different brands and yet match perfectly.


Outfit #2: One of my retail therapy purchases from this past Friday.


Outfit #3: Part of the same set as #2.


Outfit #4: A baby shower gift from my friend Liza.


Outfit #5: A onesie from the set Liza bought; pants that my mother thrifted.


Outfit #6: A retail-therapy polo; shorts my mother thrifted.


Outfit #7: Same. (Except they're pants, not shorts.)


Outfit #8: Same.


Outfit #9: Polo and pants thrifted by my mother. (There's a tiny penguin! So cute!)


Outfit #10: Thrifted by my mother again.


Outfit #11: Onesie thrifted by me, shorts by my mother.


Odds and ends: A jacket, a hat, a white onesie.

I'd like a few more things (some more onesies, maybe another set of pajamas), but overall I'm quite pleased. Especially since I spent a grand total of $30 of my own money on all of these clothes. My mother seems to think it is her duty to outfit her grandson, and I'm not complaining. 

No comments: