Monday, September 15, 2014

New Month's resolution update

Drinking 100 ounces of water a day is not nearly as hard as I thought it would be. Most days I've been drinking closer to 120 ounces, since my big water bottle holds 32 and therefore I have to fill it up four times. Someday I should get one of those Camelbak things. (I really wanted one of those when Tad was a newborn and I would be terribly thirsty but unable to move my arms due to the fact that he only slept if I nursed him down and then didn't move a muscle.)

There were a few days where I used the bathroom a LOT, but apparently that was just my body re-regulating its electrolytes or something because now I don't think I go to the bathroom an unusual amount. As expected, I have been less headachy and crabby. Surprisingly, I have also been craving sweets A LOT less. I don't know how that mechanism works, but I'll take it.

No comments: