Thursday, May 11, 2017

So it begins

This morning I was idly rubbing Cat's gum (I do this regularly both to check for teeth and to soothe her poor aching gums with a little counterpressure) and had quite the surprise when I felt something sharp poking through! I know better than to think that this signals the end of fussiness, though, since she has 19 more baby teeth to go.

According to historical records, Tad got his first tooth on 6/10/14, when he was 6 months and 3 weeks old. Cat is currently 6 months, 3 weeks, and 1 day old, so tracking pretty close with big brother! And her first tooth is also the bottom right incisor!

I want to do more posts about random little milestones like this because I love being able to look back and see when Tad did things like crawling and getting teeth and sitting up. Most of these things get posted on Facebook (much easier to do from my phone!) so maybe I'll do a monthly compilation of Facebook updates or something.

No comments: